One Journey Many Terrains - Oslo to Bergen

Have had never been so excited or stunned by the landscape changes as I saw on one most exciting scenic train journey from Oslo to Bergen in Norway. No wonder it's called one of the most beautiful scenic route! Every passing hour the scenery changed as I saw thru the window like 4 seasons in a year. I must say I've been very lucky to have witnessed these and my pleasure that I could capture these frames every single one! Hope you enjoy as much as I see them now. Must visit Norway!


#amused #trainjourney #disticnt #Oslo #Bergen #NSB #Norway #norwayadventures #scenic #fallcolors #icecapped #snowy #tundra #alpine #smogy #river #bestjourney #waterfall #forrest #mountains #travel2018 #autumn #worlnomads #borntotravel #natgeotravel #natgeoyourshot #SonyA7iii #mustvisit #throwback #memories



Comments